- I want to talk less about others and more about myself. I have a bad habit for gossiping about other people, and not telling enough information about myself (so that people can really get to know me). I want to stop gossiping about other's shortcomings and start giving others a chance to get to know the real me.
- I want to value friends and family more. I also want to treat them the way I would like to be treated. This goes hand in hand with talking less about the shortcomings of others, but rather appreciating what it is a person has to offer.
- I want to go to church more and grow closer to God. I fight it so often ... but why am I fighting it? I need to learn to let go and let god ... let's see where he will take me this year.
- I want to workout at least three times a week ... consistently. I have found that exercising is one of the best stress relievers. My end goal is to run a 5K in June. I know I can do it if I stick my mind to it.
12.26.2011
New Year's Resolutions: 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment