Here is to fresh starts and new beginnings! I am excited to see what the future has to hold. In the meantime ... it's a 36 day countdown until graduation! Cannot wait to officially have my MASTER'S degree! God is SO good.
4.09.2016
God is SO Good
A lot of HUGE life changes occurred this week for me. I am SO excited to announce that I am moving to Laurel at the end of May AND I have secured a teaching position at a NEW school. My commute to work from my new home will be 30 minutes, and I will be teaching with one of my best friends! I am finally returning to the classroom after 5 years and will be teaching a grave level that I LOVE. I am so incredibly blessed. So incredibly grateful. So incredibly humbled by God's grace and mercy. In hindsight, I feel kind of silly. Starting in January, I developed this subconscious of constant anxiety over where I would live and what I would teach. I would have melt downs ... I would go through crying spells ... I would fret and worry and lose sleep. But today I ask myself, WHY? I knew God would make a way. That he would line everything up. I KNEW this. But I just could not trust in it. My human flesh wanted a road map with all of the stops. And I had neither a map nor the directions to my next destination. But here I am today, and God is working things out on my behalf (Romans 8:28).
Here is to fresh starts and new beginnings! I am excited to see what the future has to hold. In the meantime ... it's a 36 day countdown until graduation! Cannot wait to officially have my MASTER'S degree! God is SO good.
Here is to fresh starts and new beginnings! I am excited to see what the future has to hold. In the meantime ... it's a 36 day countdown until graduation! Cannot wait to officially have my MASTER'S degree! God is SO good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment