So what is a girl to do when the following day is sunny and 35 degrees? You hit the slopes of course! Thank the LORD for my younger sister. She was the only person willing to drive an hour with me to Ski Liberty and drop $100 bucks to go on the slopes for four hours. She had never been snow boarding before, yet she took three slopes by storm and never complained once. I am so proud of her and I had such an AMAZING time!
We finished our trip with hot dogs and lemonade by an open fire -- YES this ski resort had fire pits all over the place. It was a beautifully, wonderful day and I am so grateful for Michelle's companionship :o) Here's to the last week in February and a few shots from our fun filled day!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


This looks like so much fun, what an awesome Sunday!
ReplyDeleteThank you love! It was amazing - if you have not tried, I highly recommend it!
Delete