1.11.2015

One Single Solitary Resolution for 2015

I have started off this New Year differently than ever before.

I have literally been repeating the phrase, "Jesus take the wheel. Lord direct my steps." My single, solitary resolution for this year is to work on having faith. On trusting that all things are working out for my good. That with new seasons in my life, I will be abundantly blessed. That I will grow more into the woman I am supposed to be.

I am surrendering <as much as my "needs to be in control self" can> my need to have all the answers. I am trying to believe - consistently - that God's plan for my life is SO much greater than the one I have for myself.

And in the midst of this incredible test of faith and giving up control, I am taking time each day to remember how far I've come, not just how far I have to go. Although I may not be where I want to be, I am not where I used to be. And that within itself is a blessing. A testimony. 

So in 2015, I resolve to have faith. Faith that all things will work on for my good. When the timing is right.

What have you resolved to do in 2015?

1 comment: