6.02.2014

how big I'm blessed

"In the middle of my little mess, I forget how big I'm blessed..."


My life is generally rush, rush, rush ... stress, stress, stress. So much so that I often forget to stop and give thanks for all of the blessings I have in my life. I have had a smile on my face all day long, thinking about the big blessings I have had in my life recently. So I'd like to take a moment each day to count my blessings ...

JUNE FIRST
Snap chats and text messages with Kat K every day. There are NO words to describe how grateful I am for my friendship with this girl. She is my person, my other half and I value any time spent with her ... whether it be in person or via snap chat. I hope that we continue to snap and text every day for a lifetime ... it's the best part of every day.


JUNE SECOND
Growing closer to my sister, Michelle, and my cousin, Nicole. We are all so very different, but we have a bond that cannot be described. Perhaps being double cousins has something to do with that ... or maybe it's that we are so close in age? Regardless, I thank group text messaging first and foremost for truly bringing us closer together. We are always connected via the chats, which then leads to us being connected at a local bar for happy hour or one another's house for a weekend chill sesh. I cherish every cousin moment spent with them.


I want to take a moment each day this month to reflect on the good in my life. Despite the trials that life sometimes throws my way, life has been great overall lately and I am realizing that I no longer want to take my blessings for granted.

2 comments: