3.11.2013

The Things I Did in College

Sat on pool tables in the middle of a bar like a boss.

Walked uptown to the college bars during major snow events.

Supported friends in the Polar Bear Plunge <in the snow>

played in over 38 inches of snow during snowmaggedeon 2K10.

dressed up like a po-po for Halloween.

participated in Olympic events like wine racing.

participated in Olympic events like getting your brand new shoes stolen right off your feet [after wine racing] and trying to figure out the thief in the middle of your stupor. 

pretended I was a walrus. 

several times.

tried out for the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders ... er wait ... that was my Halloween getup.

pretended I was a valley girl for Halloween.

pierced my nose.

slept anywhere.

backed it up on any dance floor ... whether glass was there or not. 

sat in trashcans because I could.

took shots of things I had NO BUSINESS taking shots of.

pretended I was a viking ... on several occasions.

Oh how I miss college ... those were the BEST four years of my life! 

6 comments:

  1. Haha I love the pictures. I'm sure it's nice to look back and relive the memories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha the trash can one!! And the walrus ones!! Love!
    Ah wine racing... I miss that game...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. such a fun game ... although it often lead to trouble haha

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. LOL I am glad I made you giggle ... I giggled again reading through them :)

      Delete