11.18.2012

14. 15. 16.

I had the best weekend! Although I was hardly productive, I was able to spend quality time with many of my best friends. I am thankful this weekend for visits from Alison and Kat. I am thankful for being able to see Twilight's Breaking Dawn: Part 2. That movie exceeded my expectations and I cannot believe the series has finally ended.

I am thankful for Friday being pay day - which provided me with money to go out on the town this weekend ... not once but twice. I am thankful for the fun times I had going out. I am like a Grandma these days - I hardly ever go out for anything other than happy hour or an early dinner. Staying out until 3AM on Friday and Saturday night with some of my college gal pals was quite the experience! It's been so long since we have done something such as that, but it was a ton of fun and should last me until New Year's Eve haha.

I am also thankful for being able to meet up with my friend Zach today. He has been in Florida for the past month and finally returned home this weekend. It was great seeing him and hearing about his trip. There were also some other high school buddies at this little reunion of ours - and it was fun seeing them as well. We have all grown up and changed so much, but yet we still have many things in common.

Here's to a two day work week ... and only fourteen more posts about what I am thankful for ;)

2 comments:

  1. It is always good to get out with the girls and let your hair down :)
    I wish I could do that more often than I actually do so you should really be thankful for that.
    I am following you now and would love for you to follow back.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you for the sweet comment! I will definitely take a look at your blog and follow you back :o) Hope you enjoy my posts!

      Delete