11.06.2012

BARACK the VOTE

I cast my vote last Thursday and was able to get in and out in a record 20 minutes. I am so nervous about the election results tonight. I cannot fathom a country where Mitt Romney is president. He seems so dishonest. So crooked. So out of touch with the middle class. 

I am a Christian and to calm my nerve, I keep telling myself that God has a plan. His WILL will be done tonight. We cannot worry about the final results. The man who is supposed to be the leader of this country will be. I have to rest assured that I cast my vote. My voice was heard. 

A follower of mine posted this link to her face book page: Anti-ObamaThis may be the most intelligently written piece I've seen to date. And regardless of what happens tonight, I am proud of my President for giving this presidency all that he had. For standing up for the rights of underrepresented groups. For fighting for what he [and many of us] believe in. And for doing it all with class and integrity. 

I cast my vote. Have you voted today? 

1 comment: