I miss Michael Joseph with every inch of my soul. There is not a day or a minute that passes by without me thinking of him. I see him in my thoughts, I hear him in the song lyrics, I see him in the shadows ... his memory is everywhere with me.
This week I no longer feel hatred towards him. I do, however, feel homesick. He is home. He was home. He was the place I always wanted to be. My heart longs to return home.
I send him love and light every time I get the chance. I pray for him more than I do myself. I want nothing but the best for him in life. He deserves that. Happiness. Safety. Security. Peace of mind. Productivity. Fun. Good Company. The list could go on and on.
I send him love and light every time I get the chance. I pray for him more than I do myself. I want nothing but the best for him in life. He deserves that. Happiness. Safety. Security. Peace of mind. Productivity. Fun. Good Company. The list could go on and on.
I give nothing but praise and thanksgiving for my time with him. It was truly remarkable. Our time together was special. It is a chapter of my life I hope I never forget, but rather recall fondly years down the road.
Michael Joseph Terwilliger is my twin flame. My mirror. He reflected every strength, every insecurity, every weakness in my life. By loving him, he helped me become the best version possible of myself for this chapter of my life. Our relationship was intense at times. It was painful at times.
But gosh, if I could love him again 1000x. If I could do it all over again 1000x. I think I would. I know I would. He awakened apart of me that I did not even know existed. I am a better woman today, for having known and loved him.
Until our souls connect again ... I will be missing him.
No comments:
Post a Comment