8.25.2015

Shitty Year vrs Marvelous Year

I've been really sour after work the last two days. There's a lot going on that I am unhappy with, and it is so easy to get hung up on all the negativity.

Then I came across this...


I realized that this will be a shitty year if I continue to focus on the negative. So I am challenging myself to find something to be grateful every day. And I plan to blog about it on here. That - I hope - will make the difference between a shitty year and a marvelous year. 

So today I am grateful for sitting with the fifth grade team and getting to know some of the members a little better. I am also grateful for getting to know one of my sped teammates better.

Relationships are important to me and I am hoping to build positive ones this year.

Here's to a marvelous week! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this. It really is important to focus on the good things everyday. It can definitely change everything.

    ReplyDelete