11.27.2014

Thankful Thursday: Happy Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving, I am thankful for:


  1. That anytime something hasn’t worked out the way I wanted it to initially, something better did. Always. Without fail.
  2. Friends who have loved me more than I loved myself, and who taught me how to love myself.
  3. That nothing lasts forever, which is, essentially, just a call to be present.
  4. Second chances. Third chances. Forgiveness. The ability to say: thank you for that experience, and mean it.
  5. That I have rent to pay, dishes to do, laundry to fold, and dinner to cook; because it means I have my own home, have eaten, am clothed, and have more food available to me.
  6. How much joy the little things bring (knowing that that joy is always accessible.)
  7. Everything I have healed, everything I have learned, and how being happy, being present, creating more, and being abundant in every way, always begins with thankfulness.
[as inspired by Brianna Wiest]

No comments:

Post a Comment