Woke up in my own bed. Felt refreshed. Cleaned my apartment from top to bottom. It smelled like heaven and felt like it too. Dishes washed and put away. Laundry washed. Bed made. Floors swept. Carpets vacuumed. Ran some errands. Attended a homecoming football game with my bestie. Went to a housewarming party with college buddies. Great Day!
Day Seventeen: Sunday
Went to the Redskins game vs the Titans. Tailgated. It was AWESOME. A tad chilly but fun nevertheless. Tossed around the football. Played some horseshoe. Ate delicious hot dogs off the grill. Drank some bud light lime. Enjoyed the game. Spent time with good friends. Visited home and had a home cooked meal. It was delicious.
My soul feels restored. I needed this 4.5 day weekend. It was selfish. But I've never felt better about a decision that I made. I feel like I am myself again. I feel upbeat and ready to take on the world. I missed this girl. I hope she sticks around for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment