Happiness is receiving a phone call from your bank stating that all monies have been credited back to your account. There is no way to express the relief and joy that I felt at that exact moment, other than the tears streaming down my face. Sometimes you don't know how you'll react until the moment happens.
Happiness is relatively well behaved campers and working with a great staff. Happiness is freshly permed hair that flows in the cool breezes of this unprecedented summer weather. Happiness is a tutoring session that goes flawlessly - and a client who has shown incredible progress!
Happiness is going to a free movie screening of Wish I Was Here. Of walking near the waterfront in Georgetown (D.C.) with two friends from work. Happiness is sitting on the steps and watching paddle boarders float down the Potomac river or the yachts begin to cruise. It's watching baby otters swim in the river as the sun sets and paints a picture full of warm colors on the horizon.
I had a great day and I am looking forward to this weekend. It should be a good one full of lots of good times with folks I love.

No comments:
Post a Comment